- Make sure that your hardware meets the system requirements of Artlantis 6.5.
> Please note that if your computer fulfills the minimum system requirements only, you may not be able to work with larger Artlantis documents. You may experience a low performance from the software.
It’s suggested to use a computer with the recommended configuration for Artlantis 6 to work with documents of average complexity and polygon number.
- Make sure that your system is up to date.
- You installed Artlantis on the admin session.
- Set your display scale on 100% and restart your computer.
YOUR GRAPHIC CARD
- Make sure that driver of your graphic card is up to date.
> Outdated graphic drivers may stop the geometry loaded into scene. Look for the latest drivers for your graphics at the manufacturer's homepage.
- Set Artlantis to use your graphic card and not the Intel one (here)
- Check if Artlantis is up to date
> Path :
Windows : Diamond/Information.../Check Update
Mac : Help/Check Update
Exclude Artlantis and its components of your antivirus, firewall and cleaner.> Paths to exclude :
C:\Program Files\Artlantis Studio 6.5
Macintosh HD/Applications/Artlantis Studio 6.5
Macintosh HD/Users/<user>/Library/Application Support/Artlantis6
- Reinstall Artlantis with these last disabled.
- Run Artlantis with a right click and Run as administrator.
- Check if the Media folder path is still at the right spot in the Artlantis preferences.
> Path :
Windows : C:\Users\Public\Documents\Abvent\Artlantis
Mac : Macintosh HD/Users/Shared/Abvent/Artlantis
Check if you experience crashing event with any Artlantis document.
> Try with the Artlantis DEMO file :
Windows : C:\Users\Public\Documents\Abvent\Artlantis\Scenes\Farquharsor_house.atla
Mac : HD/Users/Shared/Abvent/Artlantis/Scenes/Farquharsor_house.atla
In case this checklist did not help you to sort out the issues, open a new ticket in our Support Center.
Share your experience with us. Confirm if you already checked the listed things above.
Collect the diagnostic documents. These documents and files help our team to learn more about the actual circumstances.
To learn how to prepare these documents please click here.