Artlantis (Full version), Keyserver and plugins downloads : here
! Please note :
> The Keyserver shouldn't be installed on a computer where Artlantis is already installed
> The Keyserver and Artlantis are not officially supported on virtual machines, please install them on physical ones
Screenshot showing the problem with virtual machines:
- Disable the antivirus/firewall on your server and on the client's computers for Artlantis:
If a client cannot connect, please check that the Firewall allows incoming and outgoing connections.
n the System Preferences, Security and Privacy tab, check if the FileVault and Firewall are on. If they are, exclude Artlantis and its components from them (Batch Render, License Manager...)
- Install the Keyserver on the Admin session of the server (run it with a right click > Run as administrator)
- Restart the server
- Activate your team license
- Open the ports used by the Keyserver on your firewall:
The KeyServer needs three available port numbers.
The port number can be changed only when all clients are disconnected from the KeyServer. The new port number must not be used by a third party service and its increments +1 and +2 must be available.
- Artlantis 6.5 : 50150, 50151, 50152 ;
- Artlantis 7 : 50700, 50701, 50702
- Artlantis 2019 port numbers: 50800, 50801, 50802
- Artlantis 2020 port numbers: 50800, 50801, 50802
(The same port number of versions 2019 and 2020 means that you cannot run these two keyserver apps on the same server at the same time)
- Artlantis 2021 port numbers: 50150, 50151, 50152
- Restart the Keyserver (or the complete server if the Clients Allowed are still on 0)
- Install Artlantis on the Admin session of the client's computers (run it with a right click > Run as administrator) where you want to use Artlantis
- Run Artlantis and click on Keyserver
- Connect your computer to the Keyserver by entering the IP and Port showed on the Keyserver
- The list of the connected computers will be displayed on the right panel of the Keyserver.
- The first connected computer will take one seat of the license.
- The number of computers that can use Artlantis at the same time is determined by the number of seats your serial number contains.
- You will need to disconnect (close Artlantis) one computer to be able to connect another one if all the seats are taken.