Artlantis (Full version), Keyserver and plugins downloads : here
! Please note :
> The Keyserver shouldn't be installed on a computer where Artlantis is already installed
> The Keyserver and Artlantis are not officially supported on virtual machines, please install them on physical ones
Screenshot showing the problem with virtual machines:
- Disable the antivirus/firewall on your server and on the client's computers for Artlantis:
n the System Preferences, Security and Privacy tab, check if the FileVault and Firewall are on. If they are, exclude Artlantis and its components from them (Batch Render, License Manager...)
- Install the Keyserver on the Admin session of the server (run it with a right click > Run as administrator)
- Restart the server
- Activate your team license
- Open the ports used by the Keyserver on your firewall
- Artlantis 6.5 : 50150, 50151, 50152 ;
- Artlantis 7 : 50700, 50701, 50702
- Artlantis 2019 port numbers: 50800, 50801, 50802
- Artlantis 2020 port numbers: 50800, 50801, 50802
(The same port number of versions 2019 and 2020 means that you cannot run these two keyserver apps on the same server at the same time)
- Restart the Keyserver (or the complete server if the Clients Allowed are still on 0)
- Install Artlantis on the Admin session of the client's computers (run it with a right click > Run as administrator) where you want to use Artlantis
- Run Artlantis and click on Keyserver
- Connect your computer to the Keyserver by entering the IP and Port showed on the Keyserver
- The list of the connected computers will be displayed on the right panel of the Keyserver.
- The first connected computer will take one seat of the license.
- The number of computers that can use Artlantis at the same time is determined by the number of seats your serial number contains.
- You will need to disconnect (close Artlantis) one computer to be able to connect another one if all the seats are taken.