- HTC VIVE (MAC & WINDOWS)
To increase the quality :
- Launch SteamVR
- Go to Settings
- In the Developer tab, modify the Supersampling setting between 0.6 and 2 (0.6 is a low resolution, 2 is very high)
- Run Twinmotion and launch the VR BIMmotion mode
Attention! It will also require more time to calculate — in other words, at a lower speed. So it’s something you only want to do if you have a good graphics card.
- OCULUS RIFT (WINDOWS only)
To reduce bottlenecks :
- Go to C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics
- Right click on the OculusDebugTool and choose Properties
- In the Compatibility tab, check the Run this program as an administrator and close the window
- Open OculusDebugTool
- Under Pixel Per Display Pixel Override, modify the setting between 0.1 and 2 (0.1 is a low resolution, 2 is very high)
- Don't close this window, run Twinmotion and launch the VR BIMmotion
Attention! Adapt this setting depending on the power of your graphic card for a better experience.