Product Manager download : here
Twinmotion and Keyserver downloads : here
! Please note :
> The Keyserver shouldn't be installed on a computer where Twinmotion is already installed
> The Keyserver and Twinmotion are not officially supported on virtual machines, please install them on physical ones
- Disable the antivirus/firewall on your server and on the client's computers
- Install the Keyserver on the Admin session of the server (run it with a right click > Run as administrator)
- Restart the server
- Activate your team license
- Open the ports used by the Keyserver on your firewall (Twinmotion 2016 : 50250, 50251, 50252 ; Twinmotion 2018: 50350, 50351, 50352 ; Twinmotion 2019: 50450, 50451, 50452)
- Restart the Keyserver (or the complete server if the Clients Allowed are still on 0)
- Install Twinmotion on the Admin session of the client's computers (run it with a right click > Run as administrator) where you want to use Twinmotion
- Connect your computers to the Keyserver
The list of the connected computers will be displayed on the right panel of the Keyserver.
The first computer to connect (open Twinmotion) will take one seat of the license.
The number of computers that can use Twinmotion at the same time is determined by the number of seats your license contains.
You will need to disconnect (close Twinmotion) one computer to be able to connect another one if all the seats are taken.